A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Follow up to the moldy cheese

Today I phoned the store where I bought the cheese. I asked for the manager, but got the owner. I was very nice and calm and told him he might want to check the kosher dairy as I bought cheese there Friday morning and ate most of it before discovering it had expired. He then told me "moldy cheese is good for you". I could not remember the name brand of the cheese I bought (it occured to me after I hung up it was the cheese Lover's brand) but he told me he would check anyway. Maybe I have hopefully saved some people going through the same disgusting incident I did :) I am feeling much better today B"H. But I think I will lay off the cheese for a long while :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home