A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hi! An introduction

Hi! Welcome to my blog. Before I start my ramblings, I will give a bit of background about myself so you can know a bit of the person behind the words, in case you do not alreay know me. I am a 26 year old (almost 27) married frum (orthodox) Jew, (Baalas tshuvah for 6 years). I have three kids bli eyen horah, and a fourth on the way due G-d willing on January 1st. I am currently 15 weeks along. We reside in the Greater Toronto Area, but I grew up in a small town in New Jersey. I never finished university, but I was majoring in English. If I ever get a chance to go back to university I would rather major in something else, probably something in the business or health field.
Anyway, welcome to my blog, and enjoy my ramblings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home