A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Honest Ed's...

Today was honest Ed's 90th birthday bash at his Honest Ed's store on Bloor Street. I popped in briefly because I was in the area to buy something at a near-by store. It was jam packed and looked like it was a lot of fun. They had closed off the street, and there were over 1,000 people there. There was a stage and someone singing, and a camera crew for a television station. I didn't stick around because I can't hear music due to the nine days. I also popped into the store itself briefly but was a good girl and did not buy anything. (tempting though it was :)

I also saw the new Spider-Man 2 movie tonight with hubby, and it was excellent! I highly recommend it to everyone. It had a little bit of everything to keep both genders happy. :) It had some excellent action scenes, and some great sentimental romantic scenes with Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst). I can't wait for part 3, which is not due to be released until 2006. Now, if I can only convince hubby to see The Notebook with me :) (I read the book, which was sad but a great read.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home