A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

It's a bird, it's a plane,

No...it's the baby! :) No, not my 8 month old! B"H, it's the one that is in my belly right now tickling me :) I thought I was feeling him/her earlier in the week but wasn't sure, but tonight, during the Spider-man 2 movie, I am almost positive I felt him. (for future reference, or until I know the gender, it's easier to just refer to the baby as him, but I do not know the gender! I am telling you the truth :P and once I do find out, I am going to tease everyone with the knowledge without letting on :P
I guess the babe enjoys spider-man, what can I say? :)
Sometimes I like to eat sugary stuff because it makes the baby kick more, but I better not do that too much or I will look like the good year blimp :)


I am having fun with people's reactions when they see I am B"H pregnant again with baby #4. Some are shocked (well, actually most are shocked) and I have had more than a few rude comments, but in general, mostly good reactions. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home