A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Ebay

I have recently discovered the joy of bidding on ebay. While looking at my dismal selection of maternity clothes for the fall/winter, which has lasted through three pregnancies, I have realized they have had it and I needed to get some new ones. I looked up maternity on ebay and found a whole collection of beautiful dresses for a really good price. The first two I bid on, I was outbid on, which actually really made me mad at the time as they were beautiful dresses LOL. Ebay rage my mother calls it... What do you expect from a bunch of hormonal pregnant women who all came upon the same nice maternity dress?

Soon after I discovered more nice dresses, and bid on them. So far I have won one of them. The rest are still open for bidding till later this week. Bidding on ebay is quite addicting, and I find the competitiveness thrilling.

Now if I can just find a really good maternity coat to wear for this winter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home