A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, September 13, 2004

He can climb!

Today I have made an amazing discovery: Kid #3 can climb up stairs! I ran up the stairs to make a mad dash to the washroom. As I was coming out, I heard him, and I thought to myself "Gee, it sounds like he is on the stairs, but thats impossible, he is only 10 months old." Then, I see him attempting to climb up the rest of the stairs. he was on stair #4. I am impressed. My little baby is growing! Now I must be extremely careful to always shut the gate :) I still don't trust his ability to climb up the steps yet and I don't want to find out if he can make it to the top at this juncture. I think if he was a bit older, I wouldn't be so neurotic. I guess I am a worry wart :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home