A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

My baby is 4 today!

My lil baby is 4 today! I can't believe how time flies. He told me he is not a baby but a big boy the other day.. at least he still lets me hug and kiss him :) My mother in law tells me I have till he is about 7 before he starts wiping it off. She that that is the age hubby did that.
4 years ago today I was in the hospital holding my then 8 pounds 7 ounces ( now almost 40 pounds) baby boy in my arms, learning what being a mother was all about.
A lot has been accomplished in four years. Now, B"H, I am a mom to 3 and 3/4 (I am due in 11 weeks Im Yirtze Hashem with #4) Remembering the first time I ever changed a diaper, the first time I ever saw my first little baby smile, the first ear infection, the first time he crawled,stood,walked) brings a smile to my lips. May the next four years for him be just as sweet and filled with joy as it was since the day he was born. My lil baby boy is 4 today..wow..

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Writer Waiting said…

    Happy belated birthday, little guy! Our boys were born nine days apart, so I know what you're feeling with watching a baby grow into a preschooler. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home