A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, December 31, 2004

ARGGGG!!!!!

I am so frustrated right now. I am due tomorrow with babe #4 IY"H. I feel really grouchy, and uncomfortable, with off and on on contractions the past few days. I know i am not technically overdue until Sunday, but what is the baby waiting for??? The babe's already in position, head down, fully engaged. Come out already! Come out! ARGGGGG!. Maybe if I start jumping up and down...LOL. :) Just kidding. :) I know it will happen at the right time, I am trying to be patient but it is so hard :P. And I have to get ready to prepare for shabbos (I am procrastinating by doing a blog entry :P) I was stuck in the house all week due to 6 inches of snow and a lousy snow plow job on the sidewalks (practically non existant) and it was impossible to take the stroller out on a sidewalk that is not really plowed. My mother in law is doing me a huge favour and picking up a package of chicken from the supermarket for me to cook for shabbos. My hubby doesn't know it yet, unless he reads this from work of course :P, but when he comes home he is helping me clean some of the dishes in the sink :P and maybe I can sweet talk him into helping me mop and sweep the kitchen floor too :) Maybe if I stand up for a long period doing dishes it will get my labour going :) At this point I don't mind so much being in the hospital over shabbos.
BTW, what is up with certain people who I know mean well calling me up and asking me if I feel labour pains yet? :) I know they mean well, and they only care about me, but would I be answering the phone if i was in labour? :P Do certain people honestly think I am going to give birth and not inform my family??? :) I am not like that, I would call as soon as I know for sure I am in labour. So, to answer any questions, No, I do not feel labour yet, no, I have no clue when the babe is coming out, only G-d knows, but I will be sure to keep everyone posted on the labour, if it ever decides to start:) Knowing me, I will probably post a blog entry while I am packing for the hospital :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home