A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, December 13, 2004

First Steps

Baby #3, who is 13 months old, took some first steps today, walking with his hands brushing against the wall for support. :) My little boy is growing up! :) I am so proud of him :)

On a different note, tonight is the 7th night of chanukah! :) Good thing Chanukah is almost over... I am going to gain too much weight because of the latkes :P.

And a pregnancy update: 37 weeks now and a few days...lots of BH contractions, nothing else. My doula told me I need to stop the cauliphyllum for one week, after 2 weeks on it, as the body becomes used to it and the cauliphyllum will not work anymore. So, I am going to stop it on the18th and then start it up again on the 25th. Hopefully the second round on it will help me go into labour :) Right now I am not so antsy as my due date is still 3 weeks away. It is still early to worry about going overdue. I will post more after my OB appointment on Thursday. Wish me luck with the obnoxious secretary...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home