A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

my 38 week ob appointment

I feel great today B"H. No more nausea or anything. My knee is still painful. My ob took a look at it and it is ok, just bruised, which is what I thought. The baby is not completely descended yet, but is lower down. I asked him if he thought I would have the baby by next week and he said not likely but not impossible. He is on call this thursday and friday and next thursday and friday. I would like it if he was there to deliver my baby. Only G-d knows when the babe's birthday will be though. So I am trying to wait patiently for the big day :). I am glad my energy is back today. I felt so awful yesterday.

In other news we are supposed to have about half a foot of snow starting tonight until tomorrow. My son is off of school on winter break so my mother in law said she would do me a favour and take me and the kids food shopping. I will probably buy some extra food, just in case I have the baby in the next week at least I won't have to worry about doing a food shopping.

Anyway, that is it for now, will post more later..Send some labour vibes my way :P

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Writer Waiting said…

    As requested, I'm sending lots of warm wishes for a safe and speedy delivery. Please share the details (and photos?) as soon as you can. And be safe in the snow!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home