A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

my 5 year anniversary

Today is my 5 year anniversary. We went out to a nice upscale kosher chinese restaurant. The kids were beng watched by their bubbe. It was nice to eat out for a change :). We both had the General Tsao's Chicken. It was quite yummy and the portions were huge. I took the rest home in a doggie bag. I had chocolate cake and decaf coffee for dessert. Hubby doesn't like cake and they didnt' have anything else for desert except for cake. They had Kahlua cake which I would have loved to try but wasn't sure if it was ok because I am pregnant. (though I am about to give birth any time now. Hear that baby in the tummy??? come out any time!! NOW!) :)
yes, No baby yet! I did have a few contractions in the restaurant but alas, they have stopped. What a shocker. LOL. Tomorrow is my OB appointment. I am trying very hard to keep being patient. I am not officially due until Saturday so I should stop obsessing. But my back hurts and I have heartburn!
Oh well...Well I will post more tomorrow after my OB appointment! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home