A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

2 pm ultrasound...wish me luck!

I am going for an ultrasound at 2 pm to see if I have retained products or not. My ob's secretary started to give me a hard time. My dad was pretty stern to her, (he had driven me there and went up to the office with me), and the next thing I know I got my requistion. The ultrasound clinic receptionist knows me for a long while, so she squeezed me in at 2 pm today. There was an opening. So it's perfect. G-d willing, they will take me on time as my dad and sister are leaving later this afternoon and need to be on their way soon after. I really hope it's just muscular pain and not retained placenta and that giant clot yesterday was just a result of me doing too much. I will find out in less than an hour. I wish I didn't have that stupid mochachino before because now I feel really jumpy on top of being nervous about the ultrasound. I will post more when I find out more about the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home