A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, January 07, 2005

6 days overdue, going on 7

Tomorrow (Saturday) I will be a week overdue. I am hoping to make it until sunday for my induction as I don't like the ob on call for shabbos, and besides, too many technicalities. I am really tired today, and can hardly walk. I hope I get a good rest this shabbos, before Sunday's excitement. :) (they better not send me home after they tell me what time to come in or I be really upset.) I also really hope my doula can make my induction. There is another lady due, today or tomorrow, with her first. First babes are usually late, but you never know. I am actually pretty anxious about my doula not being there. Anyway, it's too close to shabbos now, so I should probably end this post. candlelighting is in 10 mintues, and I have to disengage my four year old from tv now, which is not an easy task being Dora the explorer is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home