A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

7 days overdue..tomorrow I am being Induced

Well, the babe is refusing to come on it's own, and unless I suddenly go into labour tonight on my own, tomorrow morning I will be waiting for the call from labour and delivery with my induction time. I am scared, to say the least, as when I was induced with my first it was a total and complete mess..a horrible labour and delivery that left me in a lot of pain for a few months..thank G-d for that boppy pillow LOL. I made it clear to family that I need the phone line clear for the hospital (we don't have call waiting) and I will call them after I find out what time I need to be there. the last time, when I was induced with #1, they called up anyway and I almost missed the call from the hospital. I also worry that the girl who was due this past friday will go into labour tomorrow and my doula won't be able to make my induction...I know it sounds selfish but I really want her at my induction! and i am sure the girl who was due friday really wants her too, so for both of our sakes, let's hope our labour/induction doesnt' coincide with each other. and my last worry for the day: I am worried that when I get to teh hospital they will tell me they suddenly got busy and tell me to come back tomorrow, which is what happened when I was scheduled for induction with #1.

Ok, enough worrying for now..I will hopefully post my induction time tomorrow in my blog...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Tova said…

    Well, now that Shabbos is over, maybe you'll go into labor! You can always hope, right?...

    Good luck tomorrow, and get some sleep tonight! I'll keep checking for a mazel tov update. :)

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Writer Waiting said…

    Has anyone heard anything from Mom2Many yet about the baby?!?

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Avrom said…

    Its a GirlMy wife will have a less terse post about the baby when she comes home.

    Yes, everything went well. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home