A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, January 03, 2005

are things starting to happen?!?

I just woke up with a short mild contraction and loss of mucus plug. Hmm...does this mean the babe will come today? Only time will tell...I bet it won't come until tomorrow as when I lost the mucus plug with the others with the exception of babe #1 where I was induced, the babe came the next day. Guess I will have to hang in there to wait and see...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Ima_Spaz said…

    Good Luck with you and whatever happens, hopefully it will go quick and easily

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Writer Waiting said…

    Oh, my... I'm anxiously waiting, too! Best wishes for a safe and speedy delivery.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home