A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

it's spreading...

My four year old came home from school very quiet and subdued. He also looked quite pale. He asked to watch tv, so I turned on blue's clues, and then my 14 month old threw up all over. While I was changing him and cleaning him up, my four year old started crying, and calling me. Poor kid threw up all over the flloor twice. I cleaned it and gave him a bath, so now he is nice and clean. I asked him if he wanted toast but he said no. I am not sure what is safe to feed them that won't make them throw up, so I think I will ask my mother in law for some tips. Tomorrow should prove interesting, having 3 throwing up kids at home all day while tending to the baby. I think I will be asking my in laws for some help tomorrow :) Boy, I wish my family lived in toronto...there is nothing like having your own family to help, as much as I like having my in laws help and they love to help also.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow... you definitely have your hands full. I can't imagine dealing with a house full of sick kids, not to mention with a newborn as well!! I hope your kids get well soon and that you get to catch up on your sleep!
    -J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home