A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

running a fever again

ARG!. Woke up feeling ok, except for some lower abdominal pains, started getting chills around 11 am and feeling sick, and running a low grade fever. Called my ob at 2 pm and now going to see him at 5 pm. Don't know if I have endometritis or just getting sick, as my throat is sore a bit too. being I just had surgery though, and I am having some lower abdominal pain, better to just check it out to make sure. I am frustrated. this whole ordeal could have been avoided if the ob who delivered my daughter just double checked, even though she was already sure everything was out. I am not having any foul odor or anything, and my bleeding seems to have stopped, I am just having the lower abdominal pain. I know my ob mentioned scarring as a small possible from the d and c and now I am starting to be worried. I am sorry I read up on the internet after I felt sick and had a low grade because now I am freaking myself out with something that is probably really rare (scarring).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home