A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

surgery tomorrow.

I am going to be meeting my ob at 1 pm tomorrow, and then probably going for surgery (d and c) after. I am not supposed to eat after midnite so I am assuming I am going. I had called my ob's office at 3:30 because I was worried he would not be in his office tomorrow (I was right apparently. Good thing I phoned). They put me on hold, and 2 minutes later told me, meet him tomorrow, don't bring the kids, don't eat after midnite. My mother in law is driving me and hubby to hospital with the kids and watching them for us, and we will probably take a cab back after. Will post more probably over the weekend G-d willing. I am kind of upset, now I have retained placenta again, for the third time.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck! I've never had a retained placenta, so I have no idea what you're feeling...but good luck!

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    I had 4 D&C's done for miscarraiges. it's apiece of cake. good luck.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Writer Waiting said…

    Sweetie, please take care of yourself -- let your family help you while you recover from the procedure and adjust to life with your newly expanded family.

    *hugs*

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please rest and take it easy, and I'm sure you'll feel better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home