A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

tired and sore

Well, we got to the hospital today at 12:45 pm. My ob was a bit behind and met me at 2 pm. He said the dr. that delivered my daughter was sure she got it all out, and the ultrasound was suggestive, that it could be either a retained placenta or just blood in the uterus, but due to the fact that I was passing big blood clots and in pain we did the d and c and it turns out my instinct was right. After the surgery, my ob said there was definitely retained placental tissue there. Not only that, when we did pre-op stuff before surgery, I had started running a low grade fever again, and having chills. Now I am feeling tired and sore. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better. I think my oldest knew something was up as he kept asking me how my tummy felt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home