A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Welcome to the Flu

So much for the flu vaccine. What a waste. I went to my ob's office, and he told me the lower abdominal pain is normal as he just did a scraping of the uterus. He took my temp, and felt my abdomen, kidney, lymph nodes under the neck, which are swollen, and made sure I wasn't still engored with milk. (I wasn't). so the end result is I am coming down with the flu. That doesn't surprise me, as kid #3 has a bad cold and cough. At least I don't have to worry about endometritis B"H.

Tomrrow is the 2 week check up for new baby and I am also bringing kid #3 in to make sure he doesn't need antibiotics for his cough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home