A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

15 month check up

kid #3 had his 15 month check up today. He is now almost 24 lbs and is 30 inches tall. My big guy... :) He also had 2 vaccines today, the prevnar and menjugate. He is pretty cranky. he was also cranky yesterday too, and drooling a lot. My pediatrician said he is getting a molar in. It must be really bothering him as I have never seen him so cranky before. Hopefully the tooth will come in all the way soon and the discomfort will ease for him. I also asked the pediatrician about #1 not getting accepted to a certain school due to being *busy* sigh...My pediatrician said that is why it is good to apply to several at once and not just one only. He said most likely the other school will take him, and if they say no, then tell the rabbi who will become involved, as the only alternative to that would G-d forbid be public school, and that is not a choice at all, being we are frum. I am sure this other school we have in mind will take him as hubby went there as a kid. my son is lively but is very well behaved in a class environment, which I tried explaining to the rabbi of the school he was turned down from. I am really tired and am starting to ramble so I am going to bed now. hubby also said he could tell I was rambling from where he was sitting and watching me type and that I also am breathing like I am asleep. I only had 2 hours of sleep last night thanks to a certain baby indivudual. Good night and hope this post made at least a little sense :P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home