A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

My little model

We got the baby's first picture taken today at sears :) Good thing I brought a bottle, because as soon as we put her in the little seat, she started sucking her hand like crazy and seemed hungry, even though I had fed her before we left to take my oldest to school. So, I fed her, and away we went. I ended up choosing a tummy pose of her, with the white muslin background. I wanted to get the pics on disk but a certain programmer hubby of mine vetoed that as he said the resolution was probably not good and 10 bucks was too expensive. (Darn, I should not have called him from my cell to ask him first :P) I am just really anxious to finally put her pic up on
only simchas . Alas, I will have to wait until my sister mails me the pics she took that she is having put on disk for me. (yes sister, where are they already?? It's been two weeks!!!!!!!) :) I am getting impatient!!! I really need to convince hubby that we should get a digital camera.

In other news, I am really excited because I bought my 2 sons snowsuits that are really great, down filled, that was on clearance for spring. I got them for 54 bucks each, and they are normally almost 130 each. they didn't have any good ones in my 2 1/2 year old's size for next winter. The new babe can have my other daughter's snow suit from when she was smaller for next fall as it is still in good shape.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger pregnancyweekly said…

    a digital camera would be a good investment!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Tova said…

    Congrats on the weight gain, and on the portraits! I waited till my kids were 4 months old before taking them to Sears, and I've always gotten great pictures.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Mariann said…

    I hope you'll be willing to share those pictures with us, perhaps off blog? :)

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    I will leave a trail of clues and see if anyone can find the pics on onlysimchas :) My sister is still taking her own sweet time in getting the pics put on disk. My dad kind of bugged her about it, so hopefully it will be mailed out to me some time next week, which means I will G-d willing get the pics up the following week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home