A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, March 11, 2005

A day in the week in the life of a mom :P

Getting back to other stuff that happened this week: We got my daughter's eye glass prescription. she was very excited about picking out a pair. She chose purple frames and they look so cute on her :) they will be ready hopefully next week sometime.

Also, we had our other daughter's 2 month check up. She is now 9 lb 12 oz :) and she had 2 vaccinations, the prevnar and DTaP. She goes back in a month.

I also discovered it's not good to randomly pick out a chartered accountant from the yellow pages :). Ok, theJewish directory to be more exact. I am so fed up with him. I handed in our stuff almost 1 month ago!! he finally finished it, only for me to find out he does not e-file. I just assumed he did, I thought all accountants e file. apparently not. I want my refund!! now it will take at least 3 weeks. and he can't meet with us to sign it,this week. he is saying sudnay morning after his shiur. He better not forget or I am going to be really mad. we have to take the bus to see him. you know, I am not even trusting this guy to mail it. Who knows when he will get around to it. I am going to mail it myself. I guess he is running on Jewish time LOL :P. You know how it is, in the frum world. You call for a simcha to start at 7 and no one shows up till 8, etc etc. Hey, my hubby was even late to our wedding LOL :P (it wasn't his fault though, his dad was the one driving :P). ok, I am really overtired and have to wake up in 6 hours to get the kids ready for school. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home