A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Exploding Kishka

:). Apparently I cooked it too long LOL. Well, it just exploded slightly on one end, but it is still mostly whole. It will still be just as YUMMY!.
We had a fun Purim/sheva brachos today. We got quite a few shaloch manos. My favourite is the one my neighbor brought over...half a dozen doughnuts, half a dozen tetra pack juice boxes, half a dozen honey oat bars. YUM :) I really need to concentrate on losing the baby weight, but hey, it's PURIM! :). At the Purim seudah, the choson and kallah had a stuffed monkey motorcycle bear that they said was their baby. The kallah, who also baby sat my kids sometimes in the past, had my newborn in one arm and the monkey in the other. It was pretty cute to see. My 16 month old kept getting into the presents she left on the floor she had received LOL. He also kept taking off one shoe and sock. Not the other. Interesting. Also, he SPOKE! First words are precious. He had finished eating his lunch, and said "All Done!". My big boy!.

Well, Shabbos is near, so must go and tend to last minute details. Chag Sameach and Good Shabbos!.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    hello there, just happened upon your site. writing to you from Montreal. Mom of 4 delicious boys who are still on a sugar high from Purim.

    come check out my blog.

    http://hadassahshallucinations.blogspot.com

    I've bookmarked you.

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Thanks :) You have an interesting blog :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home