A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

me sick...waah :(

fever. Blah. Today as I sat in the gastroenterologist's office waiting my turn, I started getting chills, came home, took my temp, and I have a fever, about 101. I am achy all over and pretty congested. I still have to go food shopping when hubby gets home. I wish my family lived in Toronto so I could chap a lift to the market. I am too cheap to call a cab both ways :). Don't feel like making gefilte fish this shabbos. I am really cranky right now and feel like crap so I am ending this whiny post before it gets any more whiny :)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish with all of my heart I could be there for you Ali. I miss you more then I can say here on your blog.
    Please feel better and know I love you!

    MOM

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish with all of my heart I could be there for you Ali. I miss you more then I can say here on your blog.
    Please feel better and know I love you!

    MOM

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger mister said…

    let your husband go to the market if you don't feel well. why don't you drive anyways? and don't you have any friends who can offer to help you? mine are always here to help me? i wish someone in your community would give you a hand. i am sorry

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    Why are you rude? we don't own a car, not that I have to explain myself to you. you obviously have a problem with my postings, so don't read my blog. You seem to have a nasty attitude.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am not nasty at all, i just feel bad for you, 4 kids, shabbas, grocery store calls, etc. I would think that your husband would offer to go to the market for you, YOU do a lot it sounds like and I wish that someone would offer to help make it a little easier, especially when after taking care of the kids and not feeling well yourself, it seems like the help would be forthcoming. shabbat shalom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home