A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My funny little boy

My 16 month old is so funny. Today he discovered how to make this popping noise with his tongue. I tried to copy it, but can't, to his amusement. He would make this noise, I would try to imitate it, and then he laughs and makes the noise again. It is a cute little game :). he also finds it amusing to take off his sock and shoe when we are outside walking LOL. All of a sudden I see this cute little bare foot poking out the side of the stroller,so I have to put his sock and shoe on again.

He is also starting to talk more. I heard him repeat my daughter's name when I called her over, and I heard him say thanks, and something that sounded like bottle. He is a chatty little fellow :).

Tomorrow is my 4 year old's appointment with the behavioural pediatrician. I will post more after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home