A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My ultrasound

found trace free fluid in the endometrial canal. not sure what else as the technician is not allowed to tell me. My ob wants to see the radiologist's full report before deciding what next steps to take. My family doc has proved to be not that great, telling me there is nothing to do. So I asked him, what am I supposed to do, continue to bleed for the next three months?? so he says, try to get in to see your OB. DUH! what does he think I am trying to do. I have to wait until Tuesday before finding out what is wrong. I am really upset, but what can I do? My doula told me she is just guessing, but it seems maybe the fluid could be from an inflammation, causing the pain and bleeding/spotting. I had a similar problem after I had my almost 3 year old daughter, but without the bleeding bit. but I thought it was because I had retained placenta for a month before getting it removed. this time it was within 1 week. I had to have a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy back then. I don't want to go through all that again. Before I worry even more I should just wait to see what the results say. How am I going to last unti Tuesday? Time for bach's rescue remedy...


Post a Comment

<< Home