A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Turn, Turn, Turn

At 11 weeks old, she turned over for the first time today! :) my lil girl! is growing so fast :)

In other news, I caught my daughter's cold and am achy all over. I took 2 extra strength tylenols and it did absolutely nothing for me.
Tomorrow I am seeing the tummy doc for my IBS and possible Gerd. I've been living on zantac for the past few weeks. I also found out my ultrasound results briefly from my family doc. I have fluid in th endometrial canal and irregular lining of the uterus. He told me to follow up with my ob/gyn, which I am, and can't get an appointment until May 17th. I asked my doula what these results mean, and she said sometimes it happens after giving birth, and it usually clears up by itself. Let's hope so. I am slightly worried, but then, I worry over everything :) I wouldn't be me if I didn't worry. :P
I feel crummy so I am going to go make a tea. I love celestial seasonings Tummy Mint Tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home