A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Kidney infection

So, I got in to see my doc yesterday. He thinks I have a bladder infection that is enroute to my right kidney, thus the flank, and back pain and nausea, loss of appetite, tiredness. he took some more blood work and a urine sample to test for himself, even though the quack walk in clinic doc took a sample. I am glad as I would rather my own doc do it, who is more qualified to interpret the results in my opinion. I am supposed to get squeezed in on Thursday if I still feel sick. I do feel slightly better today but my back and side are still throbbing.
Today is my 3 month old's check up. Will post more on that later. Still have tons more Pesach cleaning to do. This reminds me of my good 'ol university days where I waited to midnight the day before a paper was due to start it LOL. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home