A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Matza, Matza Man, I want to be a Matza Man

Pesach is approaching, and as you can see I am slowly starting to get in the "Pesach" spirit. I went to the market to buy more Pesachdig stuff. I can't believe I spent 6 bucks on freaking Pesach cookies for the kids! what a rip off. I am going to stock up on fruit from the fruit market next week for pesach, but after this Thursday, I am not planning on stepping foot into the supermarket until post Pesach as its too zoo like and competitive. People really vye for that last box of macaroons LOL. I am sure it will be busy the day after pesach ends too, but I will have to grin and bear it. I bet the pizza store is going to be busy. :)

In other news, I had an allergic reaction to the Panotoloc (aka Protonix for the americans). I was on Pariet (Aciphex for the Americans) first, but my voice was still hoarse from the GERD, so my family doc switched me to Pantaloc. My tongue swelled up. So now I am back on Pariet until I see my gastroenterologist.

BTW I have started my Pesach cleaning finally. One room down, a bunch more to go. :)

We have an appointment for the developmental pediatrician Thursday to discuss the results of that questionaire and to figure out where to send our son for junior kindergarten. also to see how we can get him to get over the not wanting to sit on the potty issue, despite many bribes of a candy or sticker. Will post more later. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home