A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

My little Book Boy

Today I was reading, (in case anyone is interested I am reading "Circle of Grace". It's pretty good). and my 17 month old pointed to the book and said "book". I am so proud of him! :)

Pesach is soon approaching...next week at this time is the first night of Pesach. I still have cleaning to do...lots of it. Blah. I ran out of chometzdig snacks for the kids, and I have to scrounge around the supermarket to see if I can find some for them. Otherwise, I have to give them pesachdig snack food early.

I also am going to go to the fruit market to find some good quality fruit.
PIzza time now..got to get it in while I can LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home