A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Now my lil yum yum is sick :(

My lil yum yum is sick. He woke up from his nap burning up with fever, so the pediatrician that makes housecalls came back. I told him I was keeping him in business LOL. Same story as the other 2 kiddies...nothing but fever. and a runny nose. this time though he left me with a prescription for Zithromax because we already know how this thing will progress: fever, cold, more cold symptoms, cough, congestion, more congestion, still more fever..bronchitis. So being it is the weekend/Shabbos, I have the stuff to treat it with.
Must make chicken and potatoes now...2 weeks from tomorrow is Pesach..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH. Ok, I really better start cleaning this weekend or else I will be in big doo-doo come the eve of the 21st.
Good Shabbos!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, sorry to hear about your little one. Did you get to do the pictures yet? I'm anxiously waiting to see them!!!!

     
  • At 7:38 p.m., Blogger Avrom said…

    Not yet, as we decided to do Pesach cleaning this past Sunday. I am hoping we can scan them either this Sunday or some time soon after. We don't have a scanner so we use my in laws. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home