A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ready? Set? Go!!

Pesach cleaning that is! The procrastination monster has its grip on me. Pesach is 2 weeks away and I have yet to start cleaning. I know, I know, I really need to start, as chometz is everywhere, even in the vents as a certain daughter of mine decided to share her mini soy crisps with heating vents in the living room :) We are hiring the help of a cleaning service to help with some heavy duty stuff right before Pesach, such as doing the fridge and cabinets to free up some time and let me do the other rooms. The supermarkets are already getting nuts. It makes me anxious to stock up on more stuff because I am quite worried by next week nothing will be left. I still need to buy some stuff for pesach: orange juice, foil, eggs, pesachdig oil, and I think I may get one of the rip off cake mixes. I also still need paper plates, napkins and disposable silverware too. Oh wait, and cups. And some more snacks for the kids. I'm developing Pesach-itis. :) AAAAh. Too many things to get for pesach. Thank G-d we are eating the seders and meals with the in laws. Maybe I better make up a list to take with me to the supermarket so I don't forget to stock u p on the important Pesach items. Cranky baby alert. Must sign off now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home