A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Scene it??

I have :) I won a copy o f it in a contest from mattel/viewer's choice. :) It is one of the first prizes I have one. I am a contest-aholic. I enter a bunch every single day. Usually I never win, or win some small stuff like free lipstick. I actually did win a 100 dollar gift basket from Johnson and Johnson/Aveeno. So this is the second major prize I have won. now if I could only win that contest for the 20 grand cibc is giving away :).

In other news, I have started pariet for GERD. so far, I have taken 1 dose. I am assuming it takes more than 1 day for an improvement. :) I got the *you need to lose the post baby weight* lecture too. I know, I know. Poo. I am going to join weight watchers to help me. I am not that much overweight but enough that my doc bugs me about it. My 16 month old would like to add his comments: 7utvv bynnnnnnnh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home