A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Animal Crackers

that is what my 18 month old said today :) He went into the kitchen to the counter where they were and said "amal cracka" :) My little cutie.
In other news I saw the gastroenterologist or however you spell it and I don't have to go back any more as the GERD is much better. Now I just have to "work on losing weight". Sigh. I am trying. I need to be more careful with weight watchers dieting. I try to stick to it and end up getting stressed out and eat junk. This week I am going to for sure be more careful now as otherwise I am just wasting money. I think I will stick a picture on the fridge of me before I gained all the baby weight so that will help me with my will power to stay on the diet.
I have a phone call now..will try to post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home