A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Eye love you, a bushel and a peck...

My daughter had her eye check up today, and her left eye is still turning in a bit, even with the glasses. So, we have to bring her back in 4 months, with the drops in, again, that dilate her pupil, to see what is doing, and she might need either a stronger prescription, or possibly, eye surgery to correct the lazy muscle.

Speaking of the title, of today's blog, my mother in law was singing "I love you, a bushel and a peck" to the itty bitty baby, and she loved it. :) She laughed when my mother in law sang it to her.

I feel crummy today due to a bad cold, so I am going to sign off on this entry for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home