A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Life, the Universe, and Everything

Might be seeing the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on Sunday G-d willing.

Anyway, I am in a melancholy mood and felt like using that as a title to my blog entry today. Wouldn't it be nice if life had a little escape button you can press when you are having a bad stressful day? I must be having some PMS, don't mind me LOL. My 18 month old just woke up from his nap and I am being paged by him. Will try to post more later...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Mirty said…

    Your 18-month old can work a pager? Kids are just so smart these days! ;)

    Just trying to cheer you up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home