A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Life, the Universe, and Everything

I am still on a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy kick. Don't mind me :) I had my ultrasound done today, and the pain had stopped after my visit from Aunty Flo, so what ever has been going on, has cleared up with her visit. The inflammation is gone B"H, no more fluid in the endometrial canal, no more weird uterine lining. the dermoid cysts on my left and right ovary are still very small too, thank G-d. I have my theories as to why this cycle was screwed up. . At least the ultrasound shows things are okay now B"H.

In other news, we are planning on seeing the new star wars when it comes out. I am looking forward to it. I hope Jar Jar Binks is not in it LOL.

Next week I have my appointment with my ob/gyn, who I am definitely never using again if/when G-d willing we are lucky enough to have a #5. We also have an appointment with my daughter's eye doc for a follow up to see how she is doing with her glasses (let's see, we are now on the 3rd pair of lenses since February LOL.).

BTW no one bid on my "scene it game" on ebay *sniff* :`(. I relisted it. Bid on it now! NOW NOW NOW :P Just kidding :) Pretty please bid on it! I really want to get rid of this stupid game. LOL.

Will post more later. Good night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home