A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

Well, it's Mother's Day today. My kids bought me a card :) I didn't know my 4 month old could write her name already, she is so smart LOL (I think her daddy helped her :). Tonight we are going to see the "hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy". Should be interesting :) I still feel kind of blah, I think it's my hormones. My cycle is really screwed up, and I am slightly worried about that. I am seeing my ob/gyn next Tuesday regarding the ultrasound I had that came back wrong (fluid in the endometrial canal and abnormal uterine lining)(I only had to wait 2 months for this appointment.). I am having lower abdominal pain for several days, and certain things that were supposed to make an appearance hasn't, if you catch my drift LOL. I hope it is something my ob/gyn doc can fix. I am worried. but then I am a worrywart so that is what I do best LOL. I am going to ask my family doc on Tuesday though for a referral to another ob/gyn though who is supposed to be excellent from a better hospital. I might get in this week if I am really lucky. Since my ob's secretary is an ass, and I can't get a copy of the results, I am going to have to get another ultrasound done to show the new ob the results and see how she can figure out what to do. Several of my friends had already switched from my ob that I use now as his secretary is very nasty, and he is not an easy person to talk to as he tends to cut you off, and not listen. If the hospital had done their job properly after I gave birth this past January and gotten out all the placenta, instead of me walking around with it for a week or two after the birth, then I would not be having this problem. well, I will talk to my family doc on tuesday and see what he thinks I should do. Anyway, enough rambling about that. :)

In other news, tomorrow I am getting my 4 month old's pic taken at sears. :)
my 18 month old is talking more words :) he now says "all better." My cutie pie :). He just spilled my husband's can of pop on the floor. got to go to clean up now. I guess my husband has finished the pop LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home