A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm kewl like dat...

No I am not actually, I am sweating my tuchus off, it is almost 90 degrees :)

Well, the street sale was a total bust. Hardly anyone showed up. Yup. the brilliant people on the social committee who planned the street sale never advertised it anywhere so no one really knew our street was doing anything. There may be another street sale again, this time with alerting the public there is going to be one. I made a total of 15 bucks. Yippee :P

Not much else is doing. taking kid #1 to his eye appointment wednesday.

BTW I am kewl with my neighbor now. Yay :) I hate when people are upset with me, even though I was pissed at them too. More later..I am having killer cramps from hell and need to lie down. Adenomyosis sucks :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home