A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Welcome to Camp Mommy

I think my camp is a flop LOL. It's too hot out to go play in the park lately as it's been in the 90's, plus with the humitidy it makes it go into the early 100's. There has also been a humidex and smog advisory and the UV level has been very high, about 9. It is supposed to cool off after Friday thank G-d so hopefully next week it will be nice enough to go to the park.

In other news, at the garage sale this past Sunday, I bought my daughter a stuffed bee puppet, and she loves it. She calls it her "beeb". LOL. we keep telling her it's bee, not beeb, but it looks like the name beeb has stuck.

My 19 month old has learned how to say "I love you". :) This morning I heard him tell it to his baby sister (they share a room.) It was so cute. I love when he says it to me, and he gives me a little baby hug. :)

Not much else is doing, Friday is Canada day and everything is closed. Hubby is off of work. Next Saturday we have an aufruf luncheon to go to. That is going to be hard for me because I am trying to stay on the South Beach diet and there will be yummy food. But I am trying to build up my will power. I think of my pre pre pre pre pregnancy self :) I am tired of wearing maternity clothes when I am not pregnant. I still have my size 8 clothes in the closet waiting for me. So that is what is giving me will power. I also stuck a pic of me as a skinny kid on the fridge too. Let's see what happens..Will power.. :)

Will post more later in the week, unless something exciting happens first that is worth blogging about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home