A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Adenomyosis equals agony

It's Canada Day, it figures that is when the pain from adenomyosis would be acting up. (my doctor is off today) It is bad enough it made me think it was a bladder infection except the pain is not near my bladder, but my uterus. I am taking some ibruprofen to help, and it's working, sort of. I think on Monday I will need to make an appointment to see him and hopefully my mother in law can baby sit cause I think taking 4 kids to a doc appointment with you is a bad idea...(the last time I took all of them my oldest son and daughter had a great time running around and it was hard to talk to my doc. ) I think I hear the kids up now. Time to get breakfast going and take some advil. Ouch :(

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Ayisha said…

    I've enjoyed reading your blog. I only wish ibuprofen worked for me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home