A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, July 04, 2005

I'm going to become a Canadian, eh?

Next Thursday, I am taking a test to become a Canadian citizen. :) I am going to have dual citizenship. Now I have to learn how to start talking like a Canadian. :P How 'boot those Leafs, eh? :) I only got a week's notice, and I have to study the citizenship booklet they gave me. I am going to have to cram :) A reminder to the university days. :) I need to know all the provinces, the capitals and who's in office in the government. That part I need to brush up on as I don't really pay any attention to politics. At least I know what the capital of Ontario is :)

Not much else doing. My dad is coming up next weekend from new Jersey to visit me :) Baby #4's well check up is Monday, and next wednesday I have a meeting with the subsidy committee of my son's school. That should prove to be a fun time :)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    It's really quite easy. Most of the questions are Federally, not Provincially oriented. The ones you have to get right are the ones on democracy, voting, citizen's rights etc. Also, if I remember, a lot of the time the questions follow on from each other. Get someone who has taken the test recently to highlight the booklet for you. Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home