A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

It's Spreading...

The stomach virus. Now kid #1 has it. He demonstrated it by throwing up all over my bed. Poor kid :( No wonder why he refused to eat pizza, his favourite. He was also really cranky and emotional too, and I thought something was up. Time to whip up some chicken soup. My dad is visiting this weekend...looks like it is going to be the wrong weekend to visit unfortunately :( and he is going to probably end up catching it, and I am pretty sure #2 and #3 will probably get it too. BTW how do you get the smell of vomit out of a mattress?? it went through the mattress protector..I sprayed febreeze on it. Hope that works. Time to put on my nurse's cap :)

I took my citizenship test today. It went well I think, it was pretty easy, and alot of the harder stuff I was studying was not even on the test.

what else is going on...I faxed over the consent form to the people in charge of the contest for the 250 dollar gift certificate I won from La Senza...they have chocolate body paint LOL. I wonder if it is kosher? :) Just kidding. I saw it on their website when looking to see what they sell.

Well, I am tired out, so I am going to read and go off to slumberland, and check on my patient, to see how he is feeling. You know, when I took #4 to the pediatrician for a check up, I was standing next to a woman who said her kid had stomach flu :( I should have moved away from her. Oh well...Good night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home