A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, July 25, 2005

thump thump thump

we are having a new roof put on today, courtesy of our developmennt, and the thump noises on it are scaring my 6 month old. At least the other kids don't seem to mnd it. I have be careful if I am getting dressed in my room upstairs or the roofers will get an eyeful LOL. Well, I have curtains up so not to worry. :)

It is too hot again today to go outside. Poo. :( it is supposed to rain tomorrow and the cool off the rest of the week, so we should be able to go play outside by Wednesday G-d willing.

later today I am going to call up the school I want to send my oldest to next year as they only have 8 kids to a class so I want his name on the waiting list so he can get in the following year.

phone call now. will post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home