A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tomorrow is Test Day!

Tomorrow I take my canadian citizenship test. I hope I pass..I am having difficulty remembeirng small details..probably from chasing after the kids all day and having that stomach virus thing. I am going to get a good nights sleep so I will be well rested for tomorrow.

On a cool note, I won a contest!!! :) I won a 250 dollar gift certificate for La Senza :) I usually never win the contests I enter every day, so this was pretty cool that I won finally :) Yay :)

well, I am off to go study for canadian stuff...Oh Canada, my home and native land, la la la la. I think I am overtired. I will post more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home