A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's All Good

Well, I phoned the supervisor of the lady who contacted me about winning the contest, and she contacted the store manager, who in turn contacted me and told it's ok, I can come in and get my stuff. Apparently the company that ran the contest (carefree) is the one who got that paper with the certificate # on it. I don't know exactly how it all got sorted out, but at least I was able to get my free pjs :) Too bad those bimbo girls who were working at la vie en rose who gave me a hard time weren't there when I picked up my stuff. Someone should have told one of the girls she forgot to finish dressing before she left the house :P (she was wearing a freaking camisole as a shirt!!!!) the other one was wearing a normal shirt. but they were so dense they would have been perfect on Jay leno's jaywalking bit. at least the manager had the decency to apologize to me and tell me she was sorry, but the letter had looked fake to her so that is why she was wary. At least that ordeal is over with.

Not much else is doing, except I am counting down the days till school starts LOL. I watched a movie tonight. "garden State" It made me homesick for my good ol homestate.

Tomorrow I got to mail off one of my ebay stuff.; Someone bought the shoes I had for sale. yay :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Semgirl said…

    Out of curiosity where did you used to live in NJ. I love reading the Lakewood or former Lakewooder blogs.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    I am not from Lakewood, but I didn't live too far away either. I lived near highland park/east brunswick area. I am a baalas tshuva and my town was not really frum, that is why I went to the next town over for shabbos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home