A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Only 1 more month to school starts...YAY

My oldest two wil be starting school in one month. Yay :) August is here. Today is Civic Holiday and hubby is off of work. Banks are closed and no mail. I thought I would get to sleep in a bit but certain individuals woke up at 6:30 am and decided it was wake up time and proceeded to wake up the rest of house including the baby. Sigh.

On to better stuff. A long while ago, when I used to post in misc.kids.pregnancy, before I got sick of the trolls lurking in the group, another girl mentioned this website, called Fertilityfriend. I mention this now because ever since I had kid #4 and been diagnosed with adenomyosis, my cycle had appeared to have been really screwy. I went from having normal 30 day cycles to 34 -35, but until I started charting, I didn't realize it was normal. My family doc mentioned charting so I know what is going on in my cycle, with the luteal phase and all that. So I decided after all this time to check this site out, and I have to say I am very impressed. It makes charting a lot less complicated. You can enter your temp every day along with other data and it graphs it for you. It also offers FAQ on charting, a VIP support group (you get a free trial of the VIP service and I have to say it is excellent). Anyways..that is one cool site :) It alerts you if you have ovulated, and if you are showing signs of possible pregnancy. It analyzes the data to tell you what is going on. I highly recommend this site. :)

In other news, I am selling 2 old LPs on ebay. the first one is a Madonna LP. The second one is Janet Jackson LP. So if you are interested in these things feel free to check out my listings.

Well, that is pretty much it for today. Nothing much doing. It is raining out. Yucky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home