A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

School Daze, School Daze...

so now we are in the middle of the second week of school. My son is going apple picking with his class Monday. He should be in his glory, he is addicted to apples :) He and my daughter can plow through a whole bag in 2 days. Maybe I should plant my own apple tree in the backyard :) My daughter isn't going on any trips with her class. So far, she has managed to get herself soaking wet 3 times since school started. She is playing in the bathroom sink after she goes potty LOL. That is why I have a lot of dresses for her. She can go through 3 or 4 outfits in one day :)

Today is her eye appointment. I will find out if she needs surgery to correct a weak muscle or if she needs a new prescription. I have to put those darn drops in again. Should be real fun. Sigh.

Not much else doing. My sinus tachycardia is acting up today. I guess I should not have pushed that triple stroller with 2 of my kids and the backseat full of heavy groceries a mile home today. Blah.

Kid #3 is having a meltdown because I am not letting him climb up on my dresser. Must go now. Will post more later. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home