A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yawn

I'm sorry I haven't posted much this week. Been tired lately. So far, no more problems with my son's school, thank G-d. My daughter had a fall at school when the class went to a trip to the park, and scraped her arm. the teacher told me she cried the rest of the day off and on, but the next day she was back to normal.

My birthday is on this upcoming Wednesday. I will be 28 on the 28th. :) Feel free to paypal me 28 dollars in honor of my 28th birthday :))) Just kidding. :)

In other news, Sunday my son will begin the first round of tests in the psychoeducational assessment. Should be interesting to see the results when its all finished.

Monday is back to school (curriculum night) at my daughter's school.
That's pretty much it for now.

I am on the phone with my mommy WIll try to post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home